About The Brick Oven Bakery
Welcome to the Brick Oven Bakery where we love fresh, high-quality Italian food made with passion and served with a friendly smile. Since 1982, the dream of three entrepreneurs became reality and started to serve the Burlington community with scratch made breads, authentic pastries, custom made cakes, and a large assortment of deli choices and specialty imported European products. We are proud to use many of our original recipes still today. Our hand-made pizzas, Italian home-style cooking and renowned hot-table make us the perfect destination for no hassle meals that will satisfy all. Having a family or business event? Call us, we cater all occasions. Our commitment is to continue the tradition, and to keep the same family feel for all of our new and loyalty clientele.
How long have we been in business? How did it start?
- Established the summer of 1982 and have been running continuously for 37 years
- Humble beginning, hard work, three friends with a dream – Steve, Tony, Rocco
- At the time of opening the area was a growing community, they took a chance on The Brick Oven and we now serve many of the same loyal customers
Who do we serve?
- Big part of the Local community, many customers we see multiple times per week and we know majority of them by name
- Customers that have been with us since opening, and new customers Customers coming from not only Burlington, we are a DESTINATION, coming from Hamilton, Waterdown, Milton, loyal customers all the way from Barry’s Bay and Owen Sound!!